A little about me
My name is Kitty and I am a 20 year Art Student somewhere in the damp and cold, but incredibly loveable Scotland.
My big interests in life:
- Art. My art, your art, anyone’s art. It’s like oxygen or chocolate – something I can’t live without. I’m a Journal Artist at heart but I love anything – I just have to be thinking about it, talking about, making it as much as possible!
- Walt Disney World. I’m a fanatic. Podcasts, blogs, Youtube etc. There are thousands of us out there!
- The ants in my back garden. I get a bit upset everytime it rains in case their little home gets flooded. I assume they can deal with rain and they’ll be okay… right?? right???
- More recently (okay very recently, as in a few weeks!) cooking and baking. Ever since my lovely boyfriend went back to work I’ve been overwhelmed with the urge to feed him. Must be a bit of 1950’s housewife in me after all! If anyone has any idiot proof (and I do mean truly idiot proof) recipes, please share them!!
- Also I love: pokemon, really bad films, The Sims, cake, cows, my mummy, nail varnish, my little ham hams, and so many more things that change in a heart beat.
Oh, and in case you’re curious, I look like this when I’m serious:
Well I started blogging I suppose because I want to become a bigger part of the journalling community and because I want to meet new people in general.
And the way to contact me is…